All type lovers should grab a beer (or other refreshment) and take an hour off to enjoy the work from this year’s Type]Media students.Read more
The FontFeed is a daily dispatch of recommended fonts, typography techniques, and inspirational examples of digital type at work in the real world. Eat up.
- This interview is the first in a series of portraits showcasing type designers who publish typefaces through Fountain, the friendly…Read more
- The twelve Type]Media students of the 10/11 class show their results at their exhibition in KABK, Den Haag, from Saturday…Read more
- After TDC2 2009 and ED2009, Dan Reynolds now wins the Gold Award at Designpreis Deutschland for his multiscript Latin and…Read more
- I’m taking a little break from compiling my Halloween list of scary fonts to point you to Skull-A-Day. On June…Read more
- For the second consecutive year Mota Italic showcases the type designs of the Type]Media and MATD graduates.…Read more