Designer and illustrator Timba Smits created a dozen typographic illustrations for the article “Rory Sutherland knows how to save marketing” in Wired.Read more
The FontFeed is a daily dispatch of recommended fonts, typography techniques, and inspirational examples of digital type at work in the real world. Eat up.
- Whether you need to rinse your eyes and brain from too many shiny beveled logos with gradients, or you are…Read more
- With the modernisation of the urban landscape, vintage architectural lettering disappears at a worrying pace. Beautiful commercial signs above shop…Read more
- Lifelounge are somewhat obsessed with good typography, and to celebrate this obsession they collaborated with some of the most creative…Read more
- Krakow-based designer Lukasz Dabrowski used the sweeping curves and elegant foxtail terminals of FF Pitu to create fantastic patterns.…Read more
- Great news for font addicts and typography collectors. Early this week Fonts In Use opened up their doors for public…Read more