The FontFeed is a daily dispatch of recommended fonts, typography techniques, and inspirational examples of digital type at work in the real world. Eat up.
- As there never is any background information for the TDC2 winners on the TDC website The FontFeed compiled this overview…Read more
- The 1972 end-of-the-year double issue of Life magazine reveals what were the popular typefaces in the early seventies.…Read more
- Two weeks ago, on October 18 the type and lettering world was saddened to learn that Michael Harvey, whose health…Read more
- In graffiti, staying original is a requirement for respect amongst its practitioners. Besides the undocumented “interactions” with police, problems with…Read more
- The following article was written for FontShop by David Berlow, founder of Font Bureau. California magazine hired Roger Black to propose…Read more
- ScreenFonts: Inside Llewyn Davis, The Secret Life of Walter Mitty, Saving Mr. Banks, The Wolf of Wall Street (12)