The FontFeed is a daily dispatch of recommended fonts, typography techniques, and inspirational examples of digital type at work in the real world. Eat up.
- Symposium in Birmingham, UK, on 16 March 2011 exploring the link between the typographer and the writer of words. var addthis_config…Read more
- You are invited to have some graphic fun and at the same time help support the St Bride Library, London…Read more
- When you don’t want to be bothered and can’t waste any time, simply hand over a card to the offender…Read more
- Conceptual alphabets are not easy to get right. Throw in erotic subject matter, and you have yourself a recipe for…Read more
- Using one or more (adapted) pictograms Viktor Hertz creates alternate posters for both recent and older movies.…Read more