In his recent post on Wide Screen, the Yahoo movies blog, Will Perkins wonders where the Oscars for Best Title Sequence were at the recent ceremony. Indeed, although this area of filmmaking is already recognised at the Emmies with the Emmy Award For Outstanding Main Title Design, it still is overlooked at most other award [...]Read more
The FontFeed is a daily dispatch of recommended fonts, typography techniques, and inspirational examples of digital type at work in the real world. Eat up.
- The results for the 2012 SXSW Film Design Awards for Excellence in Poster and Title Design.…Read more
- The results for the 2014 SXSW Film Design Awards for Excellence in Poster and Title Design.…Read more
- The nominations and winning title sequence for Outstanding Main Title Design at the 2011 Primetime Emmys.…Read more
- New Bohemia Signs carries on the tradition of hand-made sign-painting to create new markers for the next generation of city…Read more
- MK12 created custom designed type for the opening credits for “Quantum of Solace”, the most recent James Bond movie.…Read more
- ScreenFonts: Inside Llewyn Davis, The Secret Life of Walter Mitty, Saving Mr. Banks, The Wolf of Wall Street (11)