The FontFeed is a daily dispatch of recommended fonts, typography techniques, and inspirational examples of digital type at work in the real world. Eat up.
- Lifelounge are somewhat obsessed with good typography, and to celebrate this obsession they collaborated with some of the most creative…Read more
- Help us preserve seven 16mm educational films from the Mergenthaler Linotype Company from the 1950s and ’60s.…Read more
- A beautiful full page ad for Italian mineral water manufacturer Farrerelle does something wondrous with a white shoelace in a…Read more
- “L’eau et les rêves” (Water and Dreams) is a typographic public sculpture by Henri Olivier in the center of Vence,…Read more
- In FontCast’s search for typographic designers with interesting stories to tell we talk to Jim Parkinson.…Read more
- ScreenFonts: Stoker, Dead Man Down, The Incredible Burt Wonderstone, Tyler Perry’s Temptation, Wrong (4)