We all know those YouTube videos in which students imitate their idols and end up reaching a larger audience with their song than the original artist. Well, it’s possible that the FF Meta video of Central St Martins design student Fran Marchesi might cause a dam-burst.Read more
The FontFeed is a daily dispatch of recommended fonts, typography techniques, and inspirational examples of digital type at work in the real world. Eat up.
- Renate Kampmanns’ Fremder Schmerz wins the Bloody Cover 2009 award for the most beautiful cover for a German language crime…Read more
- A gallery with the five winners of the Valentype 2014 contest.…Read more
- Fellow Typophile, regular Fonts In Use contributor, blogger for the esteemed competition and all-round nice chap Florian Hardwig pointed out…Read more
- A gallery with the five winners of the Valentype 2011 contest.…Read more
- The results for the 2012 SXSW Film Design Awards for Excellence in Poster and Title Design.…Read more
- ScreenFonts: Captain America: The Winter Soldier, Under The Skin, Hateship Loveship, The Quiet Ones (9)