We all know those YouTube videos in which students imitate their idols and end up reaching a larger audience with their song than the original artist. Well, it’s possible that the FF Meta video of Central St Martins design student Fran Marchesi might cause a dam-burst.Read more
The FontFeed is a daily dispatch of recommended fonts, typography techniques, and inspirational examples of digital type at work in the real world. Eat up.
- Punchcut presents The Typophile Film Fest 4, San Francisco in association with FontShop The Typophile Film Festival 4 is best described as a…Read more
- Typophile has issued an open Call For Entries for the fifth edition of Typophile Film Fest. The film festival is…Read more
- The 5th Typophile Film Festival opening titles are a visual typographic feast about the five senses, and how they contribute…Read more
- This August 1–5 we’ll be in Seattle for TypeCon, the only North American conference dedicated to typography, where FontShop is…Read more
- I would like to point you to a lovely project on Kickstarter which needs its last tiny push to get…Read more
- ScreenFonts: Stoker, Dead Man Down, The Incredible Burt Wonderstone, Tyler Perry’s Temptation, Wrong (4)