The latest issue #9 Stencil.Type. of German typography magazine Slanted looks at stencil fonts and their modern applications by designers from all over the world.Read more
The FontFeed is a daily dispatch of recommended fonts, typography techniques, and inspirational examples of digital type at work in the real world. Eat up.
- The current issue #11 of German typography magazine Slanted – Monospace, Typewriter focuses on fixed-width faces, and features an interview…Read more
- The latest issue #12 of German typography magazine Slanted – Women, Typography, Graphic Design is dedicated to – you guessed…Read more
- Besides attending the ATypI 2013 conference as a reporter/blogger, I conducted three short interviews for Talking Types, the podcast series…Read more
- Yesterday Elliot Jay Stocks launched the latest issue of his limited edition typography magazine 8 Faces, available in printed format and…Read more
- There are a lot of interesting things currently happening in the field of typography in Central and Eastern Europe, and…Read more