Almost Blue is an overview of sleeves that are based on specific releases by Blue Note Records, or that are designed to evoke the classic Blue Note cover art style.Read more
In the previous post on the brilliant “I Can Read Movies” mock book covers Mitch Ansara mentioned he had been inspired by “8 Films in Black and Red” in the same Make Something Cool Every Day Flickr pool. “8 Films in Black and Red” is a gallery of remade movie poster by twentysomething British designer [...]Read more
The FontFeed is a daily dispatch of recommended fonts, typography techniques, and inspirational examples of digital type at work in the real world. Eat up.
- College Humor has released footage that reveals what actually does happen when the mascot Luxo jumps on the “I” in…Read more
- Scott R. Kurtz published the second type-centric strip in his webcomic PVP.…Read more
- Hand-Drawn Block Letters, the one quirky text every totally original and one-of-a-kind comedy needs.…Read more
- TYPO London honours a tradition of its Berlin sister conference by organising a contest to win free tickets. As usual…Read more
- This interactive Twentieth Century Timeline of Typography is a concise overview of the pertinent moments in typography in the past…Read more