Almost Blue is an overview of sleeves that are based on specific releases by Blue Note Records, or that are designed to evoke the classic Blue Note cover art style.Read more
In the previous post on the brilliant “I Can Read Movies” mock book covers Mitch Ansara mentioned he had been inspired by “8 Films in Black and Red” in the same Make Something Cool Every Day Flickr pool. “8 Films in Black and Red” is a gallery of remade movie poster by twentysomething British designer [...]Read more
The FontFeed is a daily dispatch of recommended fonts, typography techniques, and inspirational examples of digital type at work in the real world. Eat up.
- Scott R. Kurtz published the second type-centric strip in his webcomic PVP.…Read more
- The popular webcomic by Scott R. Kurtz makes its third reference to typography.…Read more
- Say what you want, but I like holiday cards at year’s end. I even had a competition running at FontShop…Read more
- After battling a very aggressive cancer for over a year, yesterday evening my father chose to not let his illness…Read more
- When you don’t want to be bothered and can’t waste any time, simply hand over a card to the offender…Read more