IAMPETH have made the complete “The New Spencerian Compendium of Penmanship”, from 1879, available as a downloadable PDF on their website.Read more
The FontFeed is a daily dispatch of recommended fonts, typography techniques, and inspirational examples of digital type at work in the real world. Eat up.
- We love OpenType. It’s not just the latest font technology, but also the most advanced, poised to replace the old…Read more
- The FontShop shelves are stocked with thousands of delightful script typefaces, but it can be difficult to find those that…Read more
- The weekly blog FaceOut Books focuses on the process, the successes and the failures, and overcoming any obstacles in book…Read more
- With the modernisation of the urban landscape, vintage architectural lettering disappears at a worrying pace. Beautiful commercial signs above shop…Read more
- This post is a follow-up to the recently released FontBooklet No. 2 focusing on optical size mastering and size-specific designs.…Read more
- ScreenFonts: Thor, Last Night, Bridesmaids, Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides, Midnight In Paris, Kung Fu Panda 2 (9)