The FontFeed is a daily dispatch of recommended fonts, typography techniques, and inspirational examples of digital type at work in the real world. Eat up.
- This afternoon Allison Dhondt – sales and customer relations at FontShop BeNeLux, and responsible for their excellent Twitter account – pointed me…Read more
- A video by Jacob Gilbreath visualises a portion of the farewell speech from Conan O’Brien’s final episode of The Tonight…Read more
- Taking the pulse of the font community would not be complete without the man who has been active in type…Read more
- I have submitted my Trajan in Movie Posters presentation to the SXSW PanelPicker for both SXSW Interactive and SXSW Film.…Read more
- The study “The uncrowded window of object recognition” advances the thesis that character spacing is the defining factor for legibility.…Read more