A motion graphics video with animated typography spells out twenty myth-busting facts that showcase magazine vitality, tweetable in 140 characters or less.Read more
The FontFeed is a daily dispatch of recommended fonts, typography techniques, and inspirational examples of digital type at work in the real world. Eat up.
- Some good things have happened since my post full of iPad grumbles, including iBooks 1.1 and some hope for typographic…Read more
- This month Grafik Magazine is giving away a copy of their latest 112-page book publication with every copy of the…Read more
- The 1972 end-of-the-year double issue of Life magazine reveals what were the popular typefaces in the early seventies.…Read more
- Two images posted on Grid, the official SPD blog feature chance encounters between unrelated magazine covers, creating new unexpected readings.…Read more
- Abduzeedo – the blog by Brazilian designer Fabio Sasso – has posted “45 Amazing Type Faces”, a gallery of typographic…Read more