It was early this morning that I got the news of two Norwegian type designers, Frode Bo Helland and Sindre Bremnes, joining to officially open for business their new foundry, Monokrom. The two teased industry watchers during the whole of 2012 with their presence on Flickr and Facebook, with photos of pre-release versions of their [...]Read more
The FontFeed is a daily dispatch of recommended fonts, typography techniques, and inspirational examples of digital type at work in the real world. Eat up.
- On this Fourth of July The FontFeed shines the spotlight on a (relatively) smaller American foundry that is making big…Read more
- Find my day-to-day reports on the TYPO London blog, and a general overview later here on The FontFeed.…Read more
- Celebrate the first anniversary of the Mota Italic Gallery at the +1 Year & TYPO Berlin Party.…Read more
- Forty9 is a PDF magazine that can be viewed on screen, but was also designed to be printed, showcasing the…Read more
- The ninth annual St Bride Library conference will celebrate the work of all those who have chosen to do things…Read more
- ScreenFonts: Stoker, Dead Man Down, The Incredible Burt Wonderstone, Tyler Perry’s Temptation, Wrong (4)