To mark the 60th anniversary of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, The Human Rights Action Center commissioned graphic and motion designer Seth Brau to produce an animation for promotional use and activism.Read more
The FontFeed is a daily dispatch of recommended fonts, typography techniques, and inspirational examples of digital type at work in the real world. Eat up.
- The motion graphics piece “A Short History of Marketing” by Michael Reissinger, Creative Manager with Deli Pictures traces the history…Read more
- Typophile has issued an open Call For Entries for the fifth edition of Typophile Film Fest. The film festival is…Read more
- Ben Barrett-Forrest breezes through the history of typography in a little over five minutes.…Read more
- In a world made up entirely of trademarks and brand names, Michelin Man cops pursue a criminal Ronald McDonald.…Read more
- An experimental orgy of almost three minutes of mind-blowing animated typography directed and animated by Sebastian Lange.…Read more
- ScreenFonts: Thor, Last Night, Bridesmaids, Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides, Midnight In Paris, Kung Fu Panda 2 (11)