Can typefaces – just the design, devoid of any external context or additional elements – look scary? That is the question I asked myself last week. And sure enough I became so engrossed in my research that I didn’t manage to finish this Halloween Special in time. So here is the compiled and documented list. It is far from definitive, but I hope it is of some use to someone. Better 51 weeks early than one week late. ;)Read more
The FontFeed is a daily dispatch of recommended fonts, typography techniques, and inspirational examples of digital type at work in the real world. Eat up.
- Can typefaces – just the design, devoid of any external context or additional elements – look scary? That is the…Read more
- Try your hand at redesigning an album cover using at least one of the fonts in the 24 FontFont families…Read more
- On our fourth day of Webfonts Week I thought it wise to hear from someone who represents the future of…Read more
- The Thirty Conversations On Design website collects the thoughts of 30 of the world’s most inspired creative professionals.…Read more
- Discover fresh contemporary type from the Netherlands. A new crop of fonts from OurType is now available at FontShop. New designs…Read more
- ScreenFonts: Stoker, Dead Man Down, The Incredible Burt Wonderstone, Tyler Perry’s Temptation, Wrong (4)