Royal College of Art
The FontFeed is a daily dispatch of recommended fonts, typography techniques, and inspirational examples of digital type at work in the real world. Eat up.
- Long-time readers of The FontFeed will remember Chris Gavin’s innovative 2009 short film TXT ISLAND. An epic tale of misadventure…Read more
- Deadline is a superb looking stop motion video with Post-It Notes by Savannah College of Art and Design student Bang-yao…Read more
- The first ever edible FontStruction premiered at the “Typofreaks – different typography” workshop in Brazil.…Read more
- To mark the 60th anniversary of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, The Human Rights Action Center commissioned graphic and…Read more
- To mark the end of the aughts New York Magazine invited a number of designers to create a cover image…Read more