The FontFeed is a daily dispatch of recommended fonts, typography techniques, and inspirational examples of digital type at work in the real world. Eat up.
- Support the production of the documentary about Jim Rimmer, possibly the only person who designed and fabricated fonts in both…Read more
- Part two in our series on the typography of packaging is the result of a trip to Target®. Several of…Read more
- Punchcut presents The Typophile Film Fest 4, San Francisco in association with FontShop The Typophile Film Festival 4 is best described as a…Read more
- Jim Rimmer – a multi-talented type designer, graphic artist, bookbinder, printer, letterer, technician, and a most generous teacher – passed away early…Read more
- Photo by Mieke Tacken. See more photos of I amsterdam on Flickr. As much as I’d like to claim we’re the…Read more
- ScreenFonts: Stoker, Dead Man Down, The Incredible Burt Wonderstone, Tyler Perry’s Temptation, Wrong (4)