Verena Gerlach obviously was paying attention while watching the trailer to the ProSieben television movie in two parts “Der Seewolf”, an adaptation of Jack London’s 1904 novel. She noticed a glaring anachronism in the lettering on the schooner “Ghost”.Read more
The FontFeed is a daily dispatch of recommended fonts, typography techniques, and inspirational examples of digital type at work in the real world. Eat up.
- The latest issue #12 of German typography magazine Slanted – Women, Typography, Graphic Design is dedicated to – you guessed…Read more
- I was at the Frankfurt Book Fair for one and a half day, where I had more discussions than I…Read more
- Typodarium 2010 is the first typographic tear-off calendar, featuring 365 type designs from 180 foundries and designers hailing from 30…Read more
- After a one year break publishing house Hermann Schmidt Mainz in collaboration with the Frankfurt Book Fair will exhibit TDC…Read more
- Type designers and foundries are invited to contribute to the Typodarium 2012, the fourth edition of the typographic tear-off calendar.…Read more
- ScreenFonts: Stoker, Dead Man Down, The Incredible Burt Wonderstone, Tyler Perry’s Temptation, Wrong (4)