The FontFeed is a daily dispatch of recommended fonts, typography techniques, and inspirational examples of digital type at work in the real world. Eat up.
- In April 2008 Mencap, the UK’s leading charity and voice for those with learning disabilities, unveiled a new look as…Read more
- A storefront in Stockholm sports a logotype set in FF Liant. In 1976, Ingrid Liche began designing what would be FF…Read more
- Celebrate the first anniversary of the Mota Italic Gallery at the +1 Year & TYPO Berlin Party.…Read more
- Release 40 brings us new weights and families, from FF Absara™ Headline in sans and serif, to a modernist/futuristic FF…Read more
- Our new font blog entries have fallen a little bit behind. We won’t point you to all the new releases…Read more