Like smaller, more focused versions of their mother publication, FontBook, FontBooklets are printed specimens that give ample space and tribute to the best fonts for professional typography.Read more
The FontFeed is a daily dispatch of recommended fonts, typography techniques, and inspirational examples of digital type at work in the real world. Eat up.
- Matthew Butterick is a type designer turned lawyer who provides valuable typographic information on his educational website “Typography for Lawyers”. var…Read more
- “Don’t we have enough fonts?” This might be the question type designers get asked the most. It also provokes the…Read more
- The presentations by Bernd Kolb, Daniel van der Velden, Kirsten Dietz, Nat Hunter and Matthew Butterick were added to the…Read more
- Forty9 is a PDF magazine that can be viewed on screen, but was also designed to be printed, showcasing the…Read more
- The inaugural QBN Sessions, a one-day design lecture series, will kick off on September 7 at the Getty Center in…Read more