Some good things have happened since my post full of iPad grumbles, including iBooks 1.1 and some hope for typographic control in the ePub format.Read more
The FontFeed is a daily dispatch of recommended fonts, typography techniques, and inspirational examples of digital type at work in the real world. Eat up.
- The possibilities for reviving the magazine and newspaper industries are exciting and real. Yet it’s exactly that part of media…Read more
- In version 1.5 the font selection for Apple’s e-book application iBooks is vastly improved with four new typefaces.…Read more
- The new and improved ƒCards App for iPhone/iPod/iPad is available at no cost for exactly one week, plus one lucky…Read more
- The new 3.0 update version of the FontBook is now compatible for all iOS devices.…Read more
- The comprehensive specimens in the FontBook app for iPad offer several layers of information for each featured typeface.…Read more
- ScreenFonts: Thor, Last Night, Bridesmaids, Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides, Midnight In Paris, Kung Fu Panda 2 (9)