Ralph du Carrois
Just in time for the re-launch of its website, FontShop Germany releases Axel, an economical, highly legible font family optimized for on-screen use in office apps such as Microsoft Excel.Read more
The FontFeed is a daily dispatch of recommended fonts, typography techniques, and inspirational examples of digital type at work in the real world. Eat up.
- The new Erik Spiekermann font family Axel is an economical, highly legible font family optimized for on-screen use in office…Read more
- The Thirty Conversations On Design website collects the thoughts of 30 of the world’s most inspired creative professionals.…Read more
- On March 22, 2011, the exhibition “Erik Spiekermann. The Face of Type.” opened in the Bauhaus-Archiv Museum of Design in…Read more
- Last week Erik Spiekermann published a video about his letterpress shop at P98a in Berlin. Even though the audience at…Read more
- FontShop and FontFont founder, and mentor of The FontFeed Erik Spiekermann lauded at the German Design Award 2011.…Read more