Type is a crucial element in the branding of a newspaper. It defines the atmosphere of the publication, its visual style. It can make the text sound a tad more authoritative, a little friendlier, a smidgen more serious. And if the newspaper is set in one single type family for the entire typographic palette from […]Read more
The FontFeed is a daily dispatch of recommended fonts, typography techniques, and inspirational examples of digital type at work in the real world. Eat up.
- Recently Łukasz Dziedzic expanded his sans serif family FF Good , then designed the serif family FF More to work…Read more
- Update your version of FontShuffle for iPhone and iPod Shuffle via the App Store, and enjoy the many improvements to…Read more
- To celebrate 20 years of FontShop the Berlin and San Francisco teams had a pre-TYPO breakfast at the Berlin office.…Read more
- In looking for a dramatic font with Roman roots, the designers of “The Da Vinci Code” posters and marketing materials…Read more
- A video by Jacob Gilbreath visualises a portion of the farewell speech from Conan O’Brien’s final episode of The Tonight…Read more