The FontFeed is a daily dispatch of recommended fonts, typography techniques, and inspirational examples of digital type at work in the real world. Eat up.
- The opening sequence for “How We Built Britain”, the landmark BBC One show that aired over June and July 2007,…Read more
- Mike Parker, consultant, type historian, and type designer at the Font Bureau, Inc. died on Monday, February 25, 2014.…Read more
- One of the most entertaining continuing series about typography on the interwebs is Mark Simonson’s Typecasting: The Use (and Misuse)…Read more
- Helvetica is a classic. Helvetica is played out. Each of these statements is true to an extent. The world’s most…Read more
- Elegant and minimal, Monocle stands out on the newsstand for its spare typeface palette consisting of Helvetica and an old…Read more
- ScreenFonts: Thor, Last Night, Bridesmaids, Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides, Midnight In Paris, Kung Fu Panda 2 (11)