Verena Gerlach obviously was paying attention while watching the trailer to the ProSieben television movie in two parts “Der Seewolf”, an adaptation of Jack London’s 1904 novel. She noticed a glaring anachronism in the lettering on the schooner “Ghost”.Read more
The FontFeed is a daily dispatch of recommended fonts, typography techniques, and inspirational examples of digital type at work in the real world. Eat up.
- When I attended ATypI 2010 “The Word” in Dublin the conference closed with one of the fabulous lettering walks hosted…Read more
- The tear-off calendar will offers daily typographic inspiration with 365 typefaces to discover throughout the whole year.…Read more
- The latest issue #12 of German typography magazine Slanted – Women, Typography, Graphic Design is dedicated to – you guessed…Read more
- I was at the Frankfurt Book Fair for one and a half day, where I had more discussions than I…Read more
- Typodarium 2010 is the first typographic tear-off calendar, featuring 365 type designs from 180 foundries and designers hailing from 30…Read more
- ScreenFonts: Captain America: The Winter Soldier, Under The Skin, Hateship Loveship, The Quiet Ones (9)