The FontFeed being a WordPress blog, an article mentioned by Erik van Blokland caught my attention. On his private blog web developer xwolf – alias for Wolfgang Wiese – wrote about an intriguing “side-effect” of the use of Google webfonts in the new WP3.8. Its recent introduction unveiled a refreshed back-end for the WordPress – it all […]Read more
The FontFeed is a daily dispatch of recommended fonts, typography techniques, and inspirational examples of digital type at work in the real world. Eat up.
- FontShop is constantly at the forefront of font technology, developing innovative tools to facilitate and enhance the work of (web)…Read more
- Typetweets is an up to the minute look at the typographic discussions happening across Twitter, and a great way to…Read more
- Great news for font addicts and typography collectors. Early this week Fonts In Use opened up their doors for public…Read more
- The Web Font Awards recognises the designers and websites that are putting the emerging technology of web fonts to greatest…Read more
- http://s45317.gridserver.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/wordpress2008-07-16xml.import…Read more
- ScreenFonts: Captain America: The Winter Soldier, Under The Skin, Hateship Loveship, The Quiet Ones (9)