Now that the dust has settled and the United States of America have elected their new… errr… old president, I thought I’d have a look at the campaign logos to see if the type tells us anything that we should have known. 20/20 hindsight, ya know? Since Shepard Fairey and the Obama camp embraced Gotham [...]Read more
We all know that the American President has the power to change the world — for better or worse — so here are some reminders from a few of our most persuasive and compelling communicators.Read more
The FontFeed is a daily dispatch of recommended fonts, typography techniques, and inspirational examples of digital type at work in the real world. Eat up.
- The American presidential elections have inspired high-profile artists to donate poster designs for Barack Obama’s campaign for the presidency.…Read more
- The campaign website of Benjamin Netanyahu, conservative Likud leader running for prime minister of Israel, feels unmistakably Obama-esque.…Read more
- The FontFeed loves Blue Note Records and Reid Miles, so it was with great pleasure that I discovered the Barack…Read more
- We all know that the American President has the power to change the world — for better or worse —…Read more
- A semi-serious investigation about the most popular typeface in movie poster history.…Read more