In two days Europe’s biggest annual design conference reaches adulthood when TYPO Berlin celebrates its 18th anniversary. “Touch” opens on Thursday, May 16 at 2 PM with a keynote by the formidable Ken Garland, star of the most recent edition of TYPO London. This year TYPO has taken it upon itself to bring its audience […]Read more
The FontFeed is a daily dispatch of recommended fonts, typography techniques, and inspirational examples of digital type at work in the real world. Eat up.
- Excellent news from TYPO International Design Talks – last month TYPO San Francisco announced the dates for next year’s edition,…Read more
- Amongst the first names to be confirmed for TYPO Berlin 2014 “Roots” were Ilona Karwinska and David S. Hill. They…Read more
- TYPO posted a video that summarises the international spirit of the conference in seven minutes.…Read more
- A semi-serious investigation about the most popular typeface in movie poster history, touching upon type selection and typography trends in…Read more
- There are a lot of interesting things currently happening in the field of typography in Central and Eastern Europe, and…Read more