College Humor has released footage that reveals what actually does happen when the mascot Luxo jumps on the “I” in the famous Pixar intro.Read more
The FontFeed is a daily dispatch of recommended fonts, typography techniques, and inspirational examples of digital type at work in the real world. Eat up.
- Istanbul-based motion graphics studio Imago New Media produced a one minute advertisement for the launch of Turkish Edition of The…Read more
- Typolade is more than just chocolate letters. It’s delicious moveable type in dark chocolate, created by Sandra Kübler and Christine…Read more
- This afternoon Allison Dhondt – sales and customer relations at FontShop BeNeLux, and responsible for their excellent Twitter account – pointed me…Read more
- The new and improved ƒCards App for iPhone/iPod/iPad is available at no cost for exactly one week, plus one lucky…Read more
- Font Bureau’s latest release includes: Titling Gothic, a versatile new family that’s being put to use in publications like the…Read more
- ScreenFonts: Captain America: The Winter Soldier, Under The Skin, Hateship Loveship, The Quiet Ones (9)