Two months on, it’s still impossible to wrap my head around the fact that Peter Bruhn is gone. I have postponed writing this post forever, dreading it. I have had to do obituaries before on The FontFeed, but this one had me paralysed. Even though we met in person only a couple of times, I […]Read more
The FontFeed is a daily dispatch of recommended fonts, typography techniques, and inspirational examples of digital type at work in the real world. Eat up.
- This interview is the first in a series of portraits showcasing type designers who publish typefaces through Fountain, the friendly…Read more
- Fountain has produced a very convincing and beautiful Woody Allen-like promotional trailer for its newest typeface release Heroine.…Read more
- I am home since this morning, fighting a jetlag and recovering from a jampacked week in the Twin Cities. I…Read more
- Two of our favorite type designers, Peter Bruhn and Mark Simonson, played an exhibition match of Layer Tennis, and we…Read more
- Yesterday Elliot Jay Stocks launched the latest issue of his limited edition typography magazine 8 Faces, available in printed format and…Read more
- ScreenFonts: Captain America: The Winter Soldier, Under The Skin, Hateship Loveship, The Quiet Ones (9)