Besides attending the ATypI 2013 conference as a reporter/blogger, I conducted three short interviews for Talking Types, the podcast series by FontFont – more about them later. I was however also interviewed myself by Typotheque’s Peter Biľak, who produced a short video to promote his excellent magazine Works That Work. The video asks seven ATypI […]Read more
Peter Biľak, the founder of Typotheque (and former editor of Dot Dot Dot magazine) is starting a new design magazine, if he manages to raise sufficient funds by the end of the week!Read more
The FontFeed is a daily dispatch of recommended fonts, typography techniques, and inspirational examples of digital type at work in the real world. Eat up.
- Peter Biľak, the founder of Typotheque (and former editor of Dot Dot Dot magazine) is starting a new design magazine,…Read more
- This month Grafik Magazine is giving away a copy of their latest 112-page book publication with every copy of the…Read more
- Printed on heavy, uncoated stock, with a foil-blocked cover, and pressed at just 2000 limited editions, each issue of 8…Read more
- Emigre and Gingko Press are proud to announce the publication of “Emigre No.70: The Look Back Issue – Celebrating 25…Read more
- A wonderful short film capturing some of the love, care and hand-crafted passion that goes into the production of a…Read more