The last week of February was a horrific one for the type community. Within the space of three days we lost three personalities, each important to the world of typography in his own way – Peter Bruhn on February 22, and Mike Parker and Emil Yakupov on February 25. That Tuesday night at 22:30 Emil […]Read more
The FontFeed is a daily dispatch of recommended fonts, typography techniques, and inspirational examples of digital type at work in the real world. Eat up.
- I have added a very last-minute speaking commitment to my schedule. This Saturday, November 11, I will give a presentation…Read more
- The campaign website of Benjamin Netanyahu, conservative Likud leader running for prime minister of Israel, feels unmistakably Obama-esque.…Read more
- TYPO London honours a tradition of its Berlin sister conference by organising a contest to win free tickets. As usual…Read more
- In two days Europe’s biggest annual design conference reaches adulthood when TYPO Berlin celebrates its 18th anniversary. “Touch” opens on…Read more
- This post is a follow-up to the recently released FontBooklet No. 2 focusing on optical size mastering and size-specific designs.…Read more
- ScreenFonts: Captain America: The Winter Soldier, Under The Skin, Hateship Loveship, The Quiet Ones (9)