MK12 created custom designed type for the opening credits for “Quantum of Solace”, the most recent James Bond movie.Read more
The FontFeed is a daily dispatch of recommended fonts, typography techniques, and inspirational examples of digital type at work in the real world. Eat up.
- With the modernisation of the urban landscape, vintage architectural lettering disappears at a worrying pace. Beautiful commercial signs above shop…Read more
- The nominations and winning title sequence for Outstanding Main Title Design at the 2012 Primetime Emmys.…Read more
- The latest THINK! campaign for the British Department for Transport portrays bikers in an unusual way, to remind drivers to…Read more
- The end credit titles for Lemony Snicket’s A Series Of Unfortunate Events feature Vendetta, John Downer’s peculiar interpretation of the…Read more
- MK12 created custom designed type for the opening credits for “Quantum of Solace”, the most recent James Bond movie.…Read more
- ScreenFonts: Stoker, Dead Man Down, The Incredible Burt Wonderstone, Tyler Perry’s Temptation, Wrong (4)