I am just back from Reasons To Be Creative, John Davey a.k.a. Johnny Belmont’s spiffy conference in incredibly sunny Brighton. Before I return to The FontFeed’s regular publishing I would like to share the delightfully upbeat opening titles for this year’s event. The humorous and deliciously quirky sequence combines a mix of situations and techniques [...]Read more
MK12 created custom designed type for the opening credits for “Quantum of Solace”, the most recent James Bond movie.Read more
The FontFeed is a daily dispatch of recommended fonts, typography techniques, and inspirational examples of digital type at work in the real world. Eat up.
- The coming three days I will be at Reasons To Be Creative festival, Brighton’s September conference for coders and designers.…Read more
- Video detailing the creation process and production of the cover insert for the latest Gillian Welch album.…Read more
- Time is flying so fast. I feel like I am barely back from John Davey’s terrific Reasons to be Creative…Read more
- MK12 created custom designed type for the opening credits for “Quantum of Solace”, the most recent James Bond movie.…Read more
- The twelve Type]Media students of the 10/11 class show their results at their exhibition in KABK, Den Haag, from Saturday…Read more