On this Fourth of July The FontFeed shines the spotlight on a (relatively) smaller American foundry that is making big waves. Located in Minneapolis, Minnesota, the Process Type Foundry is an independent type design studio specializing in the production and distribution of original contemporary typefaces. The studio is run by Eric Olson and Nicole Dotin, [...]Read more
The FontFeed is a daily dispatch of recommended fonts, typography techniques, and inspirational examples of digital type at work in the real world. Eat up.
- Design studio Capacity wins award for NBC on-air rebranding using the typeface Klavika.…Read more
- For the cover of its April edition British trade magazine Creative Review had Grandmother India Design letter an original Indian…Read more
- Yesterday Elliot Jay Stocks launched the latest issue of his limited edition typography magazine 8 Faces, available in printed format and…Read more
- It was early this morning that I got the news of two Norwegian type designers, Frode Bo Helland and Sindre…Read more
- The selection of world’s best published font releases are highly respected for years. While the TDC award is the traditional…Read more
- ScreenFonts: Stoker, Dead Man Down, The Incredible Burt Wonderstone, Tyler Perry’s Temptation, Wrong (4)