Earlier this year the French typographies.fr joined FontShop as an exclusive foundry. Founded five years ago by Jonathan Perez – who was joined by Laurent Bourcellier a couple of weeks after its inception – the foundry’s mission is to create and distribute Latin and non-Latin typefaces, adhering to the highest aesthetic and linguistic standards. The typographies.fr typefaces [...]Read more
The FontFeed is a daily dispatch of recommended fonts, typography techniques, and inspirational examples of digital type at work in the real world. Eat up.
- The first Arabic type family to be released by FontFont is FF Seria Arabic by Pascal Zoghbi, a companion to…Read more
- The OpenType format offers typographers more glyphs, and (sometimes) more confusion. As the FontFont library is converted to OpenType, premium…Read more
- Numerals (or figures) can take various forms. The figure style you choose ought to be appropriate to the project you…Read more
- On the 18th of November Dr. Peter Karow shall personally present the award to Thomas Milo at the Type[&]Design 2009…Read more
- The latest issue of Font magazine is hot off the press, and it’s free. Check your FontShop subscription settings to…Read more