It is not a good year for the Hamilton Wood Type & Printing Museum. After having been flooded at the beginning of May, now its unique collection has to find a new home, and fast. Indeed, Hamilton Wood Type and Printing Museum will no longer reside in the building that bears its name. The property [...]Read more
The FontFeed is a daily dispatch of recommended fonts, typography techniques, and inspirational examples of digital type at work in the real world. Eat up.
- For its Vintage Varsity line which is part of the Fall Collection Target found its inspiration in vintage wood type.…Read more
- The last weekend of May the Hamilton Wood Type & Museum in Two Rivers, Wisconsin hosts a weekend-long celebration of…Read more
- The TypeCon identity radically changes every year – see for example my post on the 2009 identity by Under Consideration/Department…Read more
- The type world convenes in Atlanta, Georgia for the week-long community-wide celebration of type and design that is TypeCon 2009…Read more
- The tenth annual St Bride Library conference focuses on designers balancing opposing constraints and visual ideas in often ‘perfect tension’.…Read more
- ScreenFonts: Stoker, Dead Man Down, The Incredible Burt Wonderstone, Tyler Perry’s Temptation, Wrong (4)