“Roger Excoffon et la fonderie Olive” retraces the history of the Olive foundry through the life of type designer Roger Excoffon.Read more
The FontFeed is a daily dispatch of recommended fonts, typography techniques, and inspirational examples of digital type at work in the real world. Eat up.
- Martin Majoor has collected some of his old lectures (in English, German and Dutch) and put them up on his…Read more
- Why you have too many friends on Facebook, why your memory is mostly fiction and 46 other ways you are…Read more
- The tear-off calendar will offer daily typographic inspiration with 366 typefaces to discover throughout the whole year of 2012.…Read more
- After writing about Fenstern Zeichen, Herbert Marker’s delightful gallery of Austrian shop signs, it pains me to show you this…Read more
- New French type foundry BAT – Bureau des Affaires Typographiques have produced a fun, professional looking video announcing their impending…Read more
- ScreenFonts: The Twilight Saga: Eclipse, The Last Airbender, The Girl Who Played with Fire, Inception, Life During Wartime (16)