In April 2008 Mencap, the UK’s leading charity and voice for those with learning disabilities, unveiled a new look as part of plans to move the organisation forward, making Mencap a more modern and dynamic organisation. Amongst the changes that usually occur in this kind of operation – a new logo, new colours, a new strapline, … – [...]Read more
It’s been five years since FF Tisa’s release. To follow-up, Mitja Miklavčič offers his newest addition: FF Tisa Sans. With similar proportions to its serif companion, FF Tisa Sans is well-suited for signage and information design projects; it’s a great choice for complex editorial or branding projects, too. We caught up with Mitja to learn more out about [...]Read more
The FontFeed is a daily dispatch of recommended fonts, typography techniques, and inspirational examples of digital type at work in the real world. Eat up.
- Great documentaries need not be long. In barely three and a half minutes Times New Roman gives a fantastic insight…Read more
- Release 40 brings us new weights and families, from FF Absara™ Headline in sans and serif, to a modernist/futuristic FF…Read more
- David Quay teamed up with ReType to create a custom sans/serif type system to be used as the new signage…Read more
- An interview with Jason Smith of the British Fontsmith type foundry.…Read more
- Printed on heavy, uncoated stock, with a foil-blocked cover, and pressed at just 2000 limited editions, each issue of 8…Read more