The FontFeed is a daily dispatch of recommended fonts, typography techniques, and inspirational examples of digital type at work in the real world. Eat up.
- In the previous post on the brilliant “I Can Read Movies” mock book covers Mitch Ansara mentioned he had been…Read more
- Logan Walters has re-envisioned Wu-Tang albums as Reid Miles-era Blue Note Records sleeves.…Read more
- The Tumblr log Clipart Covers goes back to the cave art of the technology age. Giggle-worthy.…Read more
- “Mexico, Forging The Character” gives a concise overview of the history of type and lettering in Mexico.…Read more
- A series of ten new movie posters for classic films, each one interpreting the graphic style of an iconic graphic…Read more
- ScreenFonts: Stoker, Dead Man Down, The Incredible Burt Wonderstone, Tyler Perry’s Temptation, Wrong (4)