After writing about Fenstern Zeichen, Herbert Marker’s delightful gallery of Austrian shop signs, it pains me to show you this miserable failure for contrast. This sign which I discovered only recently graces the facade of a restaurant/bar on the Friday Market in Gent, my home town. When walking around the city, I have been confronted […]Read more
The FontFeed is a daily dispatch of recommended fonts, typography techniques, and inspirational examples of digital type at work in the real world. Eat up.
- Jon Phillips of Spyrestudios gathered 34 excellent logos using punctuation marks in an online gallery.…Read more
- Before I dive into my review for Shady Characters: Ampersands, Interrobangs and other Typographical Curiosities (The Secret Life of Punctuation,…Read more
- This is the first in a series of studio profiles featuring those who were published in Print magazine’s Regional Design…Read more
- National Punctuation Day gives us an opportunity to call attention to two of our most critical typographic causes: the interrobang…Read more
- I just discovered yet another marvelous documentary short about sign painting, this time from the UK. 21st Century Victorian is…Read more