The FontFeed is a daily dispatch of recommended fonts, typography techniques, and inspirational examples of digital type at work in the real world. Eat up.
- In looking for a dramatic font with Roman roots, the designers of “The Da Vinci Code” posters and marketing materials…Read more
- In April 2008 Mencap, the UK’s leading charity and voice for those with learning disabilities, unveiled a new look as…Read more
- To celebrate 20 years, FontFont offered 20% off a selection of twenty FontFonts for twenty days.…Read more
- In a previous Type Basics we examined the difference between a typeface and a font. Both terms refer to a…Read more
- David Quay teamed up with ReType to create a custom sans/serif type system to be used as the new signage…Read more
- ScreenFonts: Stoker, Dead Man Down, The Incredible Burt Wonderstone, Tyler Perry’s Temptation, Wrong (4)