The FontFeed is a daily dispatch of recommended fonts, typography techniques, and inspirational examples of digital type at work in the real world. Eat up.
- Earlier today a brand new website entirely dedicated to a single typeface family went live. Erik Spiekermann’s FF Meta Serif…Read more
- FF Trixie OT – a major upgrade of the seminal rough typewriter typeface – has its own dedicated website now.…Read more
- Is there any type designer who would be better qualified to construct a rounded DIN than Albert-Jan Pool? It’s safe…Read more
- The OpenType format offers typographers more glyphs, and (sometimes) more confusion. As the FontFont library is converted to OpenType, premium…Read more
- Johannes Erler and Henning Skibbe have revisited FF Dingbats, redesigning it for the new modern age of flat panels and…Read more
- ScreenFonts: Stoker, Dead Man Down, The Incredible Burt Wonderstone, Tyler Perry’s Temptation, Wrong (4)