FontWalk is a fabulous new take on the concept of the type catalogue / specimen / newsletter from FontShop AG, launched in June 2013 with a second “episode” going live in October. It won Gold in the category Microsite at the Annual Multimedia Award 2014 – a competition for digital brand communication that defines the state of the art […]Read more
I have worked in the type business for the past 23 years. Before that I witnessed the launch of pioneering type families like Avenir, Rotis, ITC Officina, … during my five years tenure as editor in chief for PAGE. To my knowledge, in all these years (and perhaps neither in the preceding decades) no other typeface enjoyed […]Read more
The FontFeed is a daily dispatch of recommended fonts, typography techniques, and inspirational examples of digital type at work in the real world. Eat up.
- DINfont.com is – after metaserif.com and trixiefont.com – the third “FontFontFocus” website, entirely dedicated to Albert-Jan Pool’s insanely popular information…Read more
- FontShop launched the third instalment of their scrolltastic interpretation of the type catalogue / specimen / newsletter with FontWalk 3. This award-winning microsite – nominated…Read more
- Earlier today a brand new website entirely dedicated to a single typeface family went live. Erik Spiekermann’s FF Meta Serif…Read more
- Forty9 is a PDF magazine that can be viewed on screen, but was also designed to be printed, showcasing the…Read more
- Printed on heavy, uncoated stock, with a foil-blocked cover, and pressed at just 2000 limited editions, each issue of 8…Read more