With the current interest in web fonts the title may be misleading, because this time we are talking about type from paper to the movie screen. Set to the music of Claude Debussy and Georges Delerue, From Paper To Screen was created by Thibault de Fournas as part of his final year graduation at the […]Read more
The FontFeed is a daily dispatch of recommended fonts, typography techniques, and inspirational examples of digital type at work in the real world. Eat up.
- This weekend A2-TYPE – the type foundry set up in 2010 by Henrik Kubel and Scott Williams’ design studio A2/Sw/Hk – posted…Read more
- Long-time readers of The FontFeed will remember Chris Gavin’s innovative 2009 short film TXT ISLAND. An epic tale of misadventure…Read more
- In collaboration with fellow RCA graduate Mark El-Khatib, Matthias Hoegg developed an animated typeface for the DVD titles.…Read more
- An experimental orgy of almost three minutes of mind-blowing animated typography directed and animated by Sebastian Lange.…Read more
- The FontFeed occasionally covers animated typography in motion graphics, music videos, commercials, title sequences and so on. Yet this is…Read more
- ScreenFonts: Captain America: The Winter Soldier, Under The Skin, Hateship Loveship, The Quiet Ones (9)