The FontFeed is a daily dispatch of recommended fonts, typography techniques, and inspirational examples of digital type at work in the real world. Eat up.
- Martin Majoor has collected some of his old lectures (in English, German and Dutch) and put them up on his…Read more
- The organisation of the 33pt typography symposium 2009 have posted a slew of presentations and interviews on Vimeo, many of…Read more
- Two years ago I reported about Tipos Latinos, dedicated to promoting Latin American typography and type design, for the first…Read more
- You can always count on the TYPO organisers to come up with fun surprise initiatives. Their Early Bird reduced rates…Read more
- A typographic experiment integrating three-dimensional letters shaped after Eduardo Manso’s Geogrotesque in the environment.…Read more
- ScreenFonts: Stoker, Dead Man Down, The Incredible Burt Wonderstone, Tyler Perry’s Temptation, Wrong (4)