Argentinian letterer and designer (and friend of The FontFeed) Martina Flor launched an online greeting card service called Letter Collections. Each postcard is lettered, handwritten and sent by Martina Flor. In order to promote this new project Martina will send 100 printed postcards – indeed, a physical card sent by physical mail – to people she likes, [...]Read more
The FontFeed is a daily dispatch of recommended fonts, typography techniques, and inspirational examples of digital type at work in the real world. Eat up.
- It’s a most unlikely combination to produce actually funny content and yet it works. Today French type designer Jean-Baptiste Levée…Read more
- Martin Majoor has collected some of his old lectures (in English, German and Dutch) and put them up on his…Read more
- This new award recognises young people who have created original work in type design, type history, or other areas related…Read more
- The new and improved ƒCards App for iPhone/iPod/iPad is available at no cost for exactly one week, plus one lucky…Read more
- Lettering vs Calligraphy is the repository of a visual dialogue between letterer Martina Flor and calligrapher Guiseppe Salerno.…Read more