If you are into typography and were anywhere near Faenza, Italy two months ago yet didn’t go to Kerning Conference, you seriously missed out. The inaugural edition of this local event with an international scope was of such high quality it elicited this remark from Richard Rutter: If this year’s @ampersandconf is as good as [...]Read more
I was a little disappointed I couldn’t attend the second edition of TYPO San Francisco after speaking there last year, but that doesn’t mean I won’t have my share of conferences before summer. And it starts in just two weeks when I will be talking at Kerning, the first international conference in Italy (and by [...]Read more
The FontFeed is a daily dispatch of recommended fonts, typography techniques, and inspirational examples of digital type at work in the real world. Eat up.
- I was a little disappointed I couldn’t attend the second edition of TYPO San Francisco after speaking there last year,…Read more
- The typography conference season starts again in one-and-a-half months when TYPO San Francisco, the first of the 2013 TYPO conferences…Read more
- TYPO, Europe’s premier design conference, comes to San Francisco in April.…Read more
- This year TYPO SF adds a Type Track in the intimate, 100-seat YBCA Screening Room to its schedule.…Read more
- TYPO Talks closed off a very successful conference season. After launching two new sister conferences – last Fall’s TYPO London “Places”…Read more