As a logical extension of my previous post, here is some authentic vintage font porn from James Pucket. This self-professed “craftsman of typefaces in the American tradition” is founder of Dunwich Type Founders and responsible for Daily Type Specimen, a Tumblr whose name is pretty self-explanatory. James recently scanned over thirty Filmotype specimen pages at […]Read more
The FontFeed is a daily dispatch of recommended fonts, typography techniques, and inspirational examples of digital type at work in the real world. Eat up.
- It is not a good year for the Hamilton Wood Type & Printing Museum. After having been flooded at the…Read more
- DINfont.com is – after metaserif.com and trixiefont.com – the third “FontFontFocus” website, entirely dedicated to Albert-Jan Pool’s insanely popular information…Read more
- RTL submits a proposal for a logo for product placement on private television, which is to be introduced in Europe…Read more
- British type designer Paul Barnes designed Crepello and Olembe, two custom typefaces for Puma for the World Cup 2010.…Read more
- Respected Belgian/Dutch type foundry OurType joins the Valentype contest.…Read more
- ScreenFonts: Captain America: The Winter Soldier, Under The Skin, Hateship Loveship, The Quiet Ones (9)