Mark Simonson Studio
FontShop’s David Sudweeks sat with type designer Mark Simonson at TypeCon 2014 “Capitolized” in Washington, DC to talk about Mark’s work from the early days, submitting his first design to the ITC review board by mail in the late 1970s, to his ways of perceiving and working with original design ideas.Read more
The FontFeed is a daily dispatch of recommended fonts, typography techniques, and inspirational examples of digital type at work in the real world. Eat up.
- SOTA will be bringing TypeCon2010 to the great city of Los Angeles, August 17-22, 2010.…Read more
- Two of our favorite type designers, Peter Bruhn and Mark Simonson, played an exhibition match of Layer Tennis, and we…Read more
- Hundreds of fontheads will descend upon the quiet enclave of Buffalo, NY next week for North America’s only annual conference…Read more
- This August 1–5 we’ll be in Seattle for TypeCon, the only North American conference dedicated to typography, where FontShop is…Read more
- Changeling is the screen font on the monitor displays of the U.S.S. Enterprise in the new Star Trek movie.…Read more