Friday the third edition of the web typography conference Ampersand closes the Spring design and typography conference season. This affordable one-day event for knowledgeable web designers & type enthusiasts represents the overlapping worlds of type design, web design, and software. It will be a fabulous day of nitty-gritty details from experts in font design & [...]Read more
A comprehensive report of the Ampersand 2011 one-day conference in Brighton, UK, focusing on web typography.Read more
The FontFeed is a daily dispatch of recommended fonts, typography techniques, and inspirational examples of digital type at work in the real world. Eat up.
- It’s hard to believe Ampersand Conference is only three years old. Since its inaugural edition in 2011 the one-day web…Read more
- Ampersand is an affordable one-day event for knowledgeable web designers & type enthusiasts, held in Brighton, UK, on June 17,…Read more
- Another conference is having its last week of Early Bird rates. While TYPO Berlin covers a broad range of topics…Read more
- Ampersand will be a fabulous day of nitty gritty details from experts in font design & development, typesetting & font…Read more
- I was a little disappointed I couldn’t attend the second edition of TYPO San Francisco after speaking there last year,…Read more