A group of European designers, artists, researchers and inventors are working on a manifesto for creativity and innovation which will be published later this year.Read more
The FontFeed is a daily dispatch of recommended fonts, typography techniques, and inspirational examples of digital type at work in the real world. Eat up.
- TYPO Talks are very efficient in following up their events, and this time they really outdid themselves. Two weeks before…Read more
- Vancouver-based agency Rethink Communications have created a very popular television ad promoting the 2010 Call for Entries for the Rethink…Read more
- A motion graphics video with animated typography spells out twenty myth-busting facts that showcase magazine vitality, tweetable in 140 characters…Read more
- The latest THINK! campaign for the British Department for Transport portrays bikers in an unusual way, to remind drivers to…Read more
- Peter Biľak, the founder of Typotheque (and former editor of Dot Dot Dot magazine) is starting a new design magazine,…Read more